1. Log in to your GetEx account.
2. Go to My Profile.
3. Choose the Security / 2-Factor Authentication Tab.
4. Write down or print a copy of your 16-digit key and put it in a safe place. If your phone gets compromised, stolen or erased, you will need this key to log into your account.
5. Press the 'ENABLE' button.
6. Write down or print a copy of your 16-digit key if you haven't done it already.
7. Press the 'I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS' button.
8. Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device.
9. Open Google Authenticator and add a new authentication key / begin setup.
10. Scan the QR code we provided, or manually enter the secret code.
11. Press 'NEXT' button.
12. Submit the 6-digit code provided by Google Authenticator on GetEx.
13. Check your e-mail for a 2FA activation message.
14. Click the 'ACTIVATE 2FA NOW' button in the e-mail we sent you.
Key words: 2fa, profile, security, authentification, account, set up